The 300 Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 300 Alliance

Official Board

Introduce yourselves Icon_mini_index_enHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves

Go down 
+8
Boosh
adb93
khaos
Heero
Phamouz
Brbely
Igs
Don*Favor
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Don*Favor

Don*Favor

Introduce yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:37 am

From which countries are you from ? I am from Greece, postgraduate student of civil engineering...
Back to top Go down
Igs

Igs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Im from Canada. Im 21 years old, A father and my profession is roofing.
Ive been on Ocrack of 8 years now...It will never get old.
Back to top Go down
Brbely

Brbely

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Croatia right here.. 19 years old. Finished high school but did not go to college. Economist is my profession.
And i agree with Igs over here. Ocrack is something you cannot give up.
Back to top Go down
Phamouz

Phamouz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:23 pm

i'm from Portugal, still a student aiming to be either a translator or a graphic's artist.
Back to top Go down
Heero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Hello I am 25 from Puerto Rico and i am out of college working hard and having fun
Back to top Go down
khaos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Hi im khaos or you can call me by my real name Chi i hate ingame nicks as such and i think its more personal and you are able to communicate better with people if you share your real name

im from England currently studying BSc Geography at uni

you may have seen me kicking about the Oboards if you ever venture there just look for the bright pink text XD im Mod in the H&Q section and have been playing the game since year 1 of uni 1

if you have any questions ingame there is little i don't know XD not sure if thats a good thing or not but feel free to pm me or send me an Email
Back to top Go down
adb93

adb93

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi, I'm 18, also from England Smile currently doing my A levels at college, Cisco, ICT and Business, you can call me Adam if you want.
Ingame, i've been playing Ogame for a long time, so i'm pretty experienced.
My general interests are guitar, music, computing, clubbing (mainly because i'm recently 18 xD)
Will help anyone in need if they ask and are friendly about it.
That's really about it tbh
Back to top Go down
Boosh

Boosh

PostSubject: Introduction   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 am

Hi, My name is Stephen, I am an engineer from the UK and I am far too old to be playing this game.
I have played this game since November 2004 and have become a very experienced fleeter.
I have had several top 100 accounts but normally retire or give the account away due to boredom, I prefer the struggle to reach top 100 !
I do not like the new design and recently quit Uni 33 with 200.000 ships.
I was hoping to wean myself off Ocrack but due to recent ill health found myself laying in bed wondering what to do.

I hope The 300 Alliance prospers, we must learn to comminicate to take advantage of acs attack/defend.
Goodluck to you all and remember to fleetsave.
Back to top Go down
Don*Favor

Don*Favor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 pm

acs attack defence is when we colonize the one near the other ...
Back to top Go down
Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:43 pm

My name is Martin, I am English... Im 18 Years of age, and have no ambitions as of yet, still a student... but don't know what i wish to do as a full time job in the future.

I played ogame, very shortly along time ago, [over 6-7 years ago], and have only just restarted, so im very rusty on the old game
Back to top Go down
ikershaw

ikershaw

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:31 pm

My name is Ian, i am from England and i am aslo 15 years old.
I have had other accounts for Ogame but the username and passwords i have forgotten.

I joined the 300 so that i can aid the alliance and fight for freedom.
Back to top Go down
Malakalmawt

Malakalmawt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi all,

My name is Jacob, I am from the United States and specifically from Kansas. I am currently 24 years old and working toward a double bachelors of science in Information Technology and Management Information Systems. I had never played Ogame before Uni Leo and have all but stopped playing video games due to time constraints, however I plan on continuing to play Ogame until my main's defense gets crashed. (which hopefully isn't soon lol)
Back to top Go down
Miocene1989

Miocene1989

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi

I'm from Belgium, 22 years old and been playing this game for almost 8 years now...

i'm studying business administration and i'm head of a student assossiation of almost 100 students which i'm proud of Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchseries.eu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves   Introduce yourselves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 300 Alliance :: Members Discussion :: Conversations-
Jump to: